EM2WL Forums
Encouragement buddy!! - Printable Version

+- EM2WL Forums (http://forums.eatmore2weighless.com)
+-- Forum: Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Motivation / Personal Journals (/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Encouragement buddy!! (/showthread.php?tid=13723)

Encouragement buddy!! - KatiAuchinleck - 05-20-2017 06:08 PM

I'm struggling with daily motivation and would love to see if there is anyone here who would like to work together through texting to help each other with daily/weekly goals?

I've written in an online journal here for well over a year and get great insight and motivation through comments from others but I can't always get onto the forum but my phone is always with me.

Anyone interested in being a texting partner and helping each other find the motivation and encourage each other through the more difficult days?

RE: Encouragement buddy!! - MaggieG123 - 05-21-2017 09:29 AM

Hi Kati! I'd be happy to...I've got some struggles, too, and could use some support as well...I'll PM you on FB...

RE: Encouragement buddy!! - KatiAuchinleck - 05-21-2017 10:17 AM

(05-21-2017 09:29 AM)MaggieG123 Wrote:  Hi Kati! I'd be happy to...I've got some struggles, too, and could use some support as well...I'll PM you on FB...

Fantastic Maggie! I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Anyone else interested???

RE: Encouragement buddy!! - FionaSchipke - 05-21-2017 05:44 PM

Hi Kati, I hope you get some more people. I am in Australia so not sure how well it would work with the time difference. Were you looking for someone who struggles also? Or just an encouragement buddy in general.

RE: Encouragement buddy!! - KatiAuchinleck - 05-21-2017 08:35 PM

HI Fiona,

Just encouragement and motivation in general. Helping each other reach goals, etc. I don't know how the time difference would work, but it doesn't have to be live chat. Just messaging each other in general works!

RE: Encouragement buddy!! - FionaSchipke - 05-23-2017 06:22 AM

We could give it a go and see if it works?? I may PM you on FB rather than list my mobile number here though. I may have to add you as a friend first though? Maybe let me know here if that is ok?