Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reset
10-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Reset
So I am now at my 8 week mark! My question is if I can start the cut….My weight has been the same for the past 4 weeks. Does that mean my metabolism has reset?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2013, 09:21 AM
RE: Reset
You are in a good place since your weight is stable at TDEE. You can start your cut, but start at 10%, go for 4-6 wks and then do another TDEE break for a week.

Lucia

Eating more, lifting heavy and loving life!
big grin

MFP
EM2WL.com
Facebook
Twitter tongue
10-21-2013, 10:27 AM
Thank you! This site has been such a blessing! How should I incorporate cardio? I have stuck to only heavy lifting for the past 8 weeks. If I add in cardio how would that affect my calorie intake? I want to make sure that I don't mess my cut up by going to much into a deficit.
10-21-2013, 12:20 PM
Decide on how much cardio you will be doing, then calculate the cardio time in along with your lifting to get your new TDEE and cut number.

Lucia

Eating more, lifting heavy and loving life!
big grin

MFP
EM2WL.com
Facebook
Twitter tongue
10-21-2013, 05:10 PM
Can I continue to just lift heavy and cut 10% without cardio to lose weight or do I need to incorporate cardio? What would you recommend? The problem I have with just adding cardio time is that it doesn't take into account intensity and after burn which makes knowing my calorie consumption needed very complicated...