Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I love to eat!
10-22-2013, 06:07 PM
I love to eat!
Reduce calories, cardio are for the birds ! I love to eat! I place myself on some restrictive adventure, do very well since I am such a good rule follower. Get tired of it and the spare tire comes back.

My average weight for the last 30 years is 150 lbs at 5'3. I did get down to 130lbs from a size tight 12 to a four three years ago following, if I cannot pronounce it I will not eat it rule meal 3x a day and 3 days of Kettlebell HIIT. Wanted to get lower so started cutting carbs and doing a 19 hour fast daily. I gained weight, stopped Kettlebell due to a shoulder issue. Ketogenic diet for 8 months due to migraines which increased when I started cutting carbs and fasting. What a mess!

I have done a few recent attempts to reduce my weight but I am tired of it all. I am still rocking the Kettlebells with double 16kg presses and 22 kg Turkish get-ups 3-2x a week. I sit at about 147 lbs (threw my scale out at the beginning of the year) and a tight size 6.

I am tired, my thyroid levels have been dropping, my hormones are a mess. I have been just eating for about 2 months. Love it! TDEE came in at 2113 cut 1796. That seems low to me. Is it?

I would also like to incorporate heavy lifts but just can't seem to take the first step.

Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciate and Thank You!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: I love to eat!
Hey girl! Welcome to the fam!

Are you currently eating at cut, or TDEE? Your TDEE does seem a tad low. I'm shorter than you...but older...similar weight...and mine is slightly higher than that.

But I do lift heavy at least 3xs/wk.

Have you, or are you considering doing a reset? Based on you background it sounds like you could use one.

Couple that with some heavy lifting wink (hint,hint...bright red sign...) you should be in business!!

What are you waiting for, woman? Let's do this!! happy dance

Kiki (aka rambling )
EM2WL.com
My MFP Diary

Looking for me? Follow the chocolate trail cool ....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-24-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: I love to eat!
I really don't know what I am eating at since I am just eating. Really not looking forward to calorie counting

Figuring out the TDEE is difficult. 47yo, 147lbs (I think), 5'3. Kettlebells 3x weekly with a StrongFirst group, my job has me sitting and walking.
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Would love some guidance SSJ 9 10,426 04-06-2015 06:22 PM
Last Post: AnitraSoto
  Over 40 and love to lift Modmom 6 7,159 03-11-2015 05:42 PM
Last Post: jaeone
  Hi, i'm tiffany. would love some advice. tiffanylynn84 5 9,483 03-06-2014 10:54 PM
Last Post: tiffanylynn84