Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lillebanon's Progress
07-19-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: Lillebanon's Progress
Kiki, I also have A LOT of scarring all over my abdomen and groins from endometritis surgeries, having my gallbladder removed, and a couple of heart operations that they went in through the veins in my groins. So I will never look great in a bikini... but I would love to have a flat tummy under my tankini!

Erin

[Image: 2444404.png]
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2012, 09:42 AM
(07-18-2012 08:06 PM)Lucia Wrote:  Hi

Well my skin stretched so bad that I had a tummy tuck. No matter how much I worked out the muscle separation and skin(I could pull it down past the pubic bone) was an eye sore...

How bad was the recovery from the tummy tuck? I have a feeling I will need one as well. We're not done having babies yet though so I'm going to wait until I pop the last one out lol.
07-25-2012, 10:31 AM
(07-25-2012 09:42 AM)HeidiHoMom Wrote:  

Well my skin stretched so bad that I had a tummy tuck. No matter how much I worked out the muscle separation and skin(I could pull it down past the pubic bone) was an eye sore...

How bad was the recovery from the tummy tuck? I have a feeling I will need one as well. We're not done having babies yet though so I'm going to wait until I pop the last one out lol.

Well, yes you sure want to wait until you are done with having babies. Though I had yet one more after my tummy tuck...my precious surprise...and thank GOD though the skin stretched a wee bit, the sutures still held. Anyway, it is one seriously PAINFUL surgery. It was rough, BUT WORTH EVERY MOMENT OF ALL THE PAIN FOR THE RESULTS!!! I would do it all over again, it was worth it.

Lucia

Eating more, lifting heavy and loving life!
big grin

MFP
EM2WL.com
Facebook
Twitter tongue
07-25-2012, 12:10 PM
(07-25-2012 10:31 AM)Lucia Wrote:  
(07-25-2012 09:42 AM)HeidiHoMom Wrote:  

Well, yes you sure want to wait until you are done with having babies. Though I had yet one more after my tummy tuck...my precious surprise...and thank GOD though the skin stretched a wee bit, the sutures still held. Anyway, it is one seriously PAINFUL surgery. It was rough, BUT WORTH EVERY MOMENT OF ALL THE PAIN FOR THE RESULTS!!! I would do it all over again, it was worth it.

See all that pain scares me lol. BUT I really want the results.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Progress Update fairieluv77 5 7,509 04-04-2016 03:14 AM
Last Post: carolynpatterson
Wink Some AWESOME progress!!!!!!!!!!!! SmileyJ23 7 9,466 05-10-2013 10:02 AM
Last Post: Raynn
  A bit of progress... HeidiHoMom 7 10,079 07-26-2012 04:07 AM
Last Post: EvelynNoor