Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm so glad to be here!
11-27-2014, 11:43 PM
Rainbow I'm so glad to be here!
Hello!
Last summer I lost 20 pounds on Ideal Protein, but it got way too expensive and I was a raging crazy woman because of the lack of calories and very low carb regimen! It was so low my body was in ketosis...which is where they want you to be!
I was searching the internet today to see if I could do the same strick regimen with cheaper products, because I have gained all the weight back plus some, when I came across a Transformation Tuesday on the Quest blog that praised EM2WL and I had to check it out! This sounds like something I can do and hopefully reduce my binge episodes!! I have already set my goals on MFP with the slight, 15%, deficit and the macros at 40/30/30! I can't believe it's in my pkan to eat 2007 calories a day!!
I want this...I need this! I am a full time student, a mommy, work part time, help everyone but myself, sleep too much, suffer from depression, and 37yo! I want health, energy, happiness! I choose health!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: I'm so glad to be here!
Heyy! Welcome here ^^ good on starting eating more! It's addictive, but in a good and usually tasty way. You'll see that after a while you seriously will never want to go back to dieting. Anyway, how did you figure out TDEE? Scooby calculator? 2000 cals on a deficit is awesome, way to go!!

Start a journal so you can update with news and all that happy
11-30-2014, 01:51 PM
RE: I'm so glad to be here!
Hi and welcome. Being able to eat more has been one of the best things about this journey. Small deficits are the best as you learn to eat for life. Can't wait to hear more about you and your life!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  So Glad I'm Here!!! joyfuldiva 1 2,294 09-07-2016 08:58 PM
Last Post: AnitraSoto
  Hello! Glad to have found you! panda7353 7 7,282 01-13-2016 05:58 PM
Last Post: AnitraSoto
  glad to be here nwcountrygal 9 13,666 09-19-2012 03:28 PM
Last Post: nwcountrygal