Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"I am amazed and super pumped to continue on this journey!" - an NSV from Bebe6740
04-16-2015, 03:38 PM
"I am amazed and super pumped to continue on this journey!" - an NSV from Bebe6740
Reposting this amazing NSV from Bebe6740!!

"Just thought I would post my 1 month progress:

I've been eating between 2000-2500 calories a day, lifting heavy 3/4 times a week (with minimal cardio) and It seems I have lost inches!! I say 'seems' because I'm not actually measuring myself, but instead using clothes to gage my progress.

No lie- I bought a shirt the week I started and it 'barely' fit- super tight in the arms, the chest, the back, and yes the tummy area.... I actually kept the tag and receipt because I was going to return it. Well, yesterday I thought I would try it on once more before returning it (4 weeks later) and it fits super well!!! The arms are lose, the chest fits nicely, barely showing any back fat, and lose around the belly! I actually tore the tag and wore it out to dinner! I couldn't believe it, my husband couldn't believe it, and my brother who hadn't seen me in weeks couldn't believe it!

I am amazed and super pumped to continue on this journey!

I must say though, I did weigh myself for the first time in 4 weeks and I had gained 3.3 pounds... But I don't even care!!

Tonight I went out to dinner and wore a blazer I used to wear 'open', but I actually could button it in the front and it looked great!!

I still am a major work in progress, and have set my mind to a long term change (wishing to look my best come my 1 year wedding anniversary in December 16th), and I'm more motivated than ever!

I should also mention I have increased weights in almost all my workouts- up an average of 20-40lbs per machine (even doing 100lbs in the outer/inner thigh machine) and 15lbs in Dumbbells (doing 25lbs dumbbell curls!!. )Yay!!"

MFP~ http://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/jennbecca33/status

~My EM2WL journey~
http://eatmore2weighless.com/jennys-insp...ess-story/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Super NSV from agardengrrrl!! "My mass stays the same but I just keep shrinking" Jennbecca33 2 3,622 04-15-2015 11:03 PM
Last Post: shinealot