Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hoping this is the best decision I have ever made.....
02-06-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: Hoping this is the best decision I have ever made.....
West, that is the right mindset! How often do you go away like that? Enjoy your trip, take it as a break and you will be fine. And yes for more food! Bring all the muscle!!!!!

Tereza Toledobig grin lovestruck
Team EM2WL
Certified EM2WL Personal Trainer and Coach
Here is my journey: http://eatmore2weighless.com/tereza/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2017, 08:48 AM
Well, I've had my wings clipped in the last 3 years because of this degree, if they'd just let me do landscapes i'd have been away a lot more.

Prior to that, it was probably 3 times a year. Travelling helped me overcome anorexia, it broke up my routine, my control (mentally it was tough, some trips I hardly remember/ didn't get the full benefit of because I was so ill) but each time I came back my resolve to continue in the same manor slowly diminished. Usually away for 3 /4 weeks at a time depending on location. Previously spent a month in NZ before, and month travelling across South America, month in Madagascar, month in central europe, 3 weeks Japan, The Rockies in Canada and eastern Europe. Thats all I can think of off the top of my head.....
02-07-2017, 09:42 AM
WOW! I am definitely living vicariously through you! How amazing is that!

Team EM2WL
02-13-2017, 04:23 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2017 04:24 AM by West.)
Cut week 4 at 2300 cals

Weight NA

Calories eaten avg 2,552 per day

Macros for the week:

Carbs 37%
Fats 28%
Protein 34%

Oops, damn PMT, I could have ate the contents of kitchen laughinglaughing It's only really started when they knocked my medication back. At Xmas I was absolutely ravenous but then Jan was ok, but they knocked it back again. So i'm hoping the first one after is the worst and it settles down again. I'm just classing it as a 3 day refeed laughinglaughing Didn't weigh in this morning, no point as TOM.

New deadlift PB 4x5 @ 105kg. Whats been good about the last two PB's is that deadlift has been the 3rd lift of the workout, normally it's first. As I say i'm just on fire at the moment, loving this workout.

Bit stressed atm got my dissertation hand in, it's done but i'm over the word count (never thought i'd say that) and need to kill about 500 words. Also got my mark back for general portfolio, I got a First and the highest mark in the class! Wasn't expecting to be top of the class!
02-13-2017, 08:56 AM
Congratulations on the first and highest grade! applause Yay on the dissertation going well!

105 kg, lovestruck is awesome! Wtg, girl! Yes, refeed! I truly appreciate your way of seeing this, that's the way to go! Also the fact that you didn't care at all for even weighting in says a lot about how far you came. Love the N/A part.

Team EM2WL
02-15-2017, 10:47 PM
Kudos on the highest mark in the class! That's something to be proud of for sure!
02-18-2017, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2017 10:13 AM by LauCo77.)
Amazing West!! Congrats! We often tend to exceed our own expectations, don't we? What part of the Rockies will you be going to? Living only a few hours drive away from them (and lived a year right IN them as a young person), we often take them for granted here. So majestic! Do you sell your photography?

Laura
02-21-2017, 04:10 AM
Cut week 5 at 2300 cals

Weight NA

Calories eaten avg 2,402 per day

Macros for the week:

Carbs 39%
Fats 28%
Protein 33%

Whoops. Forgot to update yesterday.

Think a good week overall. Though it looks like i'll be moving house again, though not too far way, in fact just two streets away! It looks like i'll get back from NZ on 31st March, move house on the 4th April. laughinglaughing

Then that got me thinking about Tip and how she's getting on...
02-21-2017, 04:13 AM
(02-18-2017 10:13 AM)LauCo77 Wrote:  Amazing West!! Congrats! We often tend to exceed our own expectations, don't we? What part of the Rockies will you be going to? Living only a few hours drive away from them (and lived a year right IN them as a young person), we often take them for granted here. So majestic! Do you sell your photography?

Yeah, i've never been top of the class at anything! So it's just never been an expectation.

I'm of to NZ wink

Never had any sales ........yet laughing
02-26-2017, 10:26 PM
Have a really wonderful time in NZ. We have been there 3 times now and love it. Once on the South island and twice on the North.

Hope you love it as much as we did and find many photo opportunities.

Most times when I travel for 2 weeks or more I tend to lose fat too. I usually drop inches and come back weighing less and my clothes much looser. And not because I eat any less. A positive side effect. ??

Happy travels :-)