Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Time to Eat! Today is my day!
10-11-2016, 02:16 PM
RE: Time to Eat! Today is my day!
(10-07-2016 12:34 PM)Toki18 Wrote:  Just read through your whole journal, wow you've it's been a bit of a rollercoaster huh?! As a fellow 'stresser' and an EM2WL newbie it's inspirational to see someone let go of their stress and the water weight that goes with it and also start losing! Subscribed. x

Thanks Toki!
Well, I am still a daily weigher, but trying to look at the weekly average from end to end. This scale jumped 3lbs last Sunday morning. It didn't feel like I gained 3lbs nor did I eat that much, just waiting for it to trend back downward.
I am spot on with my work outs, adding in weight lifting and ab routines. Eating has been good, 85% of the time. Its life, can't be perfect.

Today I made myself a weight loss goal chart I saw on FB. Its so cool. Hoping it keeps me focused. I set goals for like 5lb losses, one for Thanksgiving, the next one is New Years, the following is Valentines, then Easter, and so on until I hit goal. Then on another chart, wrote down my weight, and then all the way down to my goal weight, 208, 207, 206.....167, 166, 165. So with each loss I cross off if I made it and hopefully will make my 5lb loss for each of my goal dates! Its really inspired me to stay focused! Hopefully crossing numbers off will help that as well. Wish me luck! Happy Tuesday Friends!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2016, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2016 01:37 PM by skinny4me2be.)
Hi Friends.
I'm in the middle of week 3 of my hybrid and I've lost a total of 5.25 inches and 2.2 lbs. Not a lot, but its moving. I'm doing a combination of three different programs so i'm varying my work out every day. Then I do a 10min ab work out 2x a week and lift weights with my home gym 2x a week. I'm hoping for another 2.8lbs weight loss before months end. Not counting on it-just hoping. :-)Nutrition has been pretty good for the most part, really focusing on my veggies and protein. Weekends are always the struggle, but let's face it, I'm human. ;-)
Hope you all have a great day.
10-21-2016, 11:44 AM
Nice to see you back!! I missed you while you were gone. It sounds like you have found a combination that is working for you. That's fantastic! Looking forward to hearing all about your progress.
10-21-2016, 12:49 PM
ooh charts! I like charts and coloured star stickers for charts. :-) (I know I am not fine but got to celebrate the wins however you can!) Have you got a pic of the chart? Would love to see it.
11-01-2016, 03:21 PM
Hi all.
Finished my Hybrid. I did 4 weeks and at the end of 3 weeks I lost 8.25 inches. I have no idea what my total loss of inches were as my stats were on my old phone that I had to delete off and I forgot to take a pic of them. Most of the inches were lost in my trunk area--so my waist was widdled away...(ok-its still there - who am I kidding?), but my belt notch moves a lot more now. :-)
Only lost 2lbs during that time frame. Today I stepped on the scale and gained it all back and then some-hoping its water retention/sodium. Not freaking out too much -- yet. :-)
Going to try a different hybrid again. This one will incorporate weights two days a week and cardio the rest. Excited to see where this gets me. Dialing in my nutrition too. Tracking tracking!!! My goal is to lose 8lbs by end of year....Today is Nov. 1.....I have to stay focused!!!!!

@Toki18. I will try to take a pic and upload it here. But basically what i did was wrote down my starting weight, 208, then 207, 206, 205, all the way down to my goal weight--165. And then as I hit each goal I can cross it off the chart. I made another goal chart to have lost 5lbs by each milestone. For example, i wanted to lose 5lbs by Halloween. Now my next 5 by Thanksgiving, the next 5 by new Years, and so on.....I can tell you - i already failed at my first goal unless this sodium/water weight swing I have settles down to show my loss....but will keep plugging away. :-)
11-02-2016, 06:02 PM
You can do it! Stay focused, do what works for you!
11-03-2016, 02:20 PM
Yay on losing inches! Good job on changing up your workouts and keeping up with strength training! Nice to see you going through a nice stage, keep it up!

Tereza Toledobig grin lovestruck
Team EM2WL
Certified EM2WL Personal Trainer and Coach
Here is my journey: http://eatmore2weighless.com/tereza/
02-06-2017, 10:03 AM
Hello my friends.
Its been a loooong time!!!
Dec5th I joined a work out challenge-using 4 different programs until mid March. Two of the programs are using a lot of weights. SO I haven't lost a lot of weight but I am losing inches, hoping the weight will follow soon. My next program during this challenge is all cardio so it will be interesting to see if I drop any weight then. All is good otherwise, learning how to eat clean...always a challenge--especially with meal prep.
02-06-2017, 10:32 AM
Hello there! Yay for losing inches! I'll take inches over the scale in any given day.
Looks like you are hitting an endurance phase, good for you! Just keep in mind that there's some water retention involved during endurance, so don't freak out if that happens. It's all normal and part of muscle healing/progress.

Tereza Toledobig grin lovestruck
Team EM2WL
Certified EM2WL Personal Trainer and Coach
Here is my journey: http://eatmore2weighless.com/tereza/
02-24-2017, 05:42 PM
Great work! I was so pleased to see you back here! I'm glad everything is going well. Keep it up!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Stronger together! Time to #crushthedietmentality Tereza Toledo 0 106 09-04-2017 04:46 PM
Last Post: Tereza Toledo
Wink It's MY time to change....finally Jdnara 31 6,737 05-04-2016 09:03 PM
Last Post: AnitraSoto
  Taking my time through this process Mara1 84 24,983 09-09-2015 05:31 PM
Last Post: AnitraSoto
  1st time bulking Ch33ky83 12 8,636 07-09-2013 07:33 AM
Last Post: Ch33ky83
  STS first time Crocatilla 8 5,307 02-08-2013 07:22 PM
Last Post: woodsygirl