Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Please Help!!
07-27-2012, 09:58 PM
RE: Please Help!!
Thanks so much!

That's what I figured - I am comfortably able to eat about 3000 without issue these days, I have noticed that my body tells me I am hungry every couple of hours now. I used to have an actual alarm that would tell me when to eat, now my body is getting used to it and telling me on my own, so that must be a good sign.

I think I should be working for a reset, but I am not sure what other options there are out there. Some places you read that you should just eat at TDEE for your target and your weight will normalize at that level eventually, other places say its less about how many calories and more about when you eat them....I don't know. I have decided I like this philosophy, so in the spirit of consistency, I am going to give it all that I have. I am really looking forward to actually eating - and not eating like a girl on a first date. I never want to be her again :-) I love eating, cooking, baking and feeding people...so it makes sense that I want to be able to do those things and not blow up like a balloon!

I will work my way up to the 3200 TDEE and rest there until my body stabilizes. I weigh and measure every day, I am also using this as a bit of a science experiment. I will know exactly when things begin to normalize - hopefully not many more pounds up, or I'll be SUPER slow on my race!

Thanks again for the info. I really like the support on this forum and I am looking forward to being more active!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply