Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HIIT DVDs
02-11-2016, 08:45 AM
HIIT DVDs
I'm looking for suggestions for HIIT DVDs that are usually 25-30 minutes long. Nothing high impact.

I have been doing Cathe's Ripped with Hiits and the low impact from X-train, but looking for some others to put with my heavy lifting routine for a greater variety.

Thanks for any suggestions
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2016, 06:01 PM
RE: HIIT DVDs
I recently signed up Beachbody's online workout videos. I would definitely recommend looking into that. There are HIIT workouts included plus other low impact workouts. I was looking for more variety too and this is perfect, so many choices!
https://www.beachbody.com/product/fitnes...-videos.do
02-20-2016, 07:13 AM
(02-19-2016 06:01 PM)btatch Wrote:  I recently signed up Beachbody's online workout videos. I would definitely recommend looking into that. There are HIIT workouts included plus other low impact workouts. I was looking for more variety too and this is perfect, so many choices!
https://www.beachbody.com/product/fitnes...-videos.do

Thanks. I have a lot of BB DVDs, they were my go to workouts before. Maybe I will pull them out and shorten them, most were to long for a true Hiit workout.
01-29-2017, 06:09 PM
Chalene's Turbo Fire has a great selection of HIIT workouts. The Beachbody site has a special right now that you can do a 1 year membership for $99 and it gives you access to every single program they have ever released. You can stream them as many times as you wish, and download them to a device for a limited time to use when you don't have Wi-Fi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  HIIT vs. Steady State Moderate vs. just walking meredithharb 0 2,343 11-17-2012 07:34 PM
Last Post: meredithharb
  Can I replace regular Cardio with HIIT? jyska 6 9,682 11-11-2012 11:32 AM
Last Post: Kiki