Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Increased Pyramid Weights to 10 pounds today!
03-29-2016, 02:54 PM
Increased Pyramid Weights to 10 pounds today!
I started out using 8 pound weights 2 weeks ago and it was finally getting easier so I decided to try bumping up with 10lbs on my lower body pyramid this morning and I made it through the reps! And still did 30 minutes on the bike after! happy

After 2 weeks I've noticed I'm losing fat in my lower calves and my jacket is fitting looser across my back/shoulders. That really isn't a place that I measure, but it's something I noticed!

Now for week 3! I hope to see some good fat loss in my core in the next couple weeks (abs, butt, thighs) and upper arm would be nice too.
I keep forgetting to actually measure, but I'll have to do that tomorrow morning. I wanted to wait until I'd been working out at least 14 days to give my body a chance to get rid of some of the "new intensity" bloat.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2016, 11:44 PM
RE: Increased Pyramid Weights to 10 pounds today!
(03-29-2016 02:54 PM)erin0201 Wrote:  I started out using 8 pound weights 2 weeks ago and it was finally getting easier so I decided to try bumping up with 10lbs on my lower body pyramid this morning and I made it through the reps! And still did 30 minutes on the bike after! happy

After 2 weeks I've noticed I'm losing fat in my lower calves and my jacket is fitting looser across my back/shoulders. That really isn't a place that I measure, but it's something I noticed!

Now for week 3! I hope to see some good fat loss in my core in the next couple weeks (abs, butt, thighs) and upper arm would be nice too.
I keep forgetting to actually measure, but I'll have to do that tomorrow morning. I wanted to wait until I'd been working out at least 14 days to give my body a chance to get rid of some of the "new intensity" bloat.

Hi Erin,

That is great news :-) ... I have worked out with dumbbells for almost 25 years and I have just started EM2WL a couple of weeks ago. I have been able to lift more weight than I ever have before. I now use 20/23/25 dumbbells for upper body and 23/25/28 for lower body. And I have the energy - it feels good. Maybe I will be able to increase more also??

How are you going now?

Have you been able to find your TDEE? Cut?

Have a fabulous day
Fiona
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  More energy and increasing weights FionaSchipke 8 17,920 12-08-2016 12:22 AM
Last Post: Tereza Toledo
  I just brought a set of heavier weights Ricjos0101 5 7,888 07-24-2012 12:10 PM
Last Post: LoriInIowa