Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Scaryann1's battle with eating and EDS (Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome)
04-23-2018, 08:34 PM
RE: Scaryann1's battle with eating and EDS (Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome)
I'm still here, plugging away. :smiley: I have been averaging right around 2300 calories/day. I still have days when I struggle, but they are getting fewer all the time! Still staying right at 305 pounds.

Still doing my chainmaille, I've even set up a web site to sell it now. I will be doing my second craft show on Saturday. My first show I sold one bracelet so that covered the cost of setting up. I consider that a success! I have even expanded so that now I am working in stainless steel, brass, bronze, and aluminum. I learn new weaves almost daily. I even started working with larger rings, therefore building more muscle in my arms! My hands don't hurt nearly as much as they used to!

My very first piece in stainless steel using Swarvoski crystals
[Image: tyaergww1xwg.jpg]

I guess that's it for now. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here, and still kicking. :smile:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2018, 07:38 AM
RE: Scaryann1's battle with eating and EDS (Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome)
Still kicking is definitely a great thing to hear! I’m glad all is well and I love to see you sticking to your calories and doing something you really like! Beautiful pieces, by the way!

Tereza Toledobig grin lovestruck
Team EM2WL
Certified EM2WL Personal Trainer and Coach
Here is my journey: http://eatmore2weighless.com/tereza/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mama to 7 gets fit by eating more BevB 1 1,218 12-27-2015 10:15 PM
Last Post: AnitraSoto
  Meredith's Eating Big Lifting Bigger meredithharb 12 11,126 11-24-2012 11:44 AM
Last Post: meredithharb