Eat, Play, Write
04-30-2017, 05:54 AM
RE: Eat, Play, Write
Hope everything goes smoothly Sheila!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2017, 09:17 PM
Thinking of you and wishing for a smooth move and transition!

Tereza Toledobig grin lovestruck
Team EM2WL
Certified EM2WL Personal Trainer and Coach
Here is my journey: http://eatmore2weighless.com/tereza/
05-22-2017, 04:41 PM
Hello from Oregon! We're still digging out of boxes, but we're here and found a great apartment in my ideal spot -- the fabulous walkway along the river (it goes for miles!) is right behind the complex, and across the road is a beautiful 1-hour walking path through a wetlands restoration area.

As for my status...I've been eating anything and everything since we left our old house. Tracking very loosely, I'd say I ate anywhere from 2100 to 3000 calories a day. Yesterday I bought a new scale, mainly to track changes in body fat as I get back to working out. I was surprised to find that my weight this morning was exactly what it was on April 22, my last weigh in - 155.4. Not bad for living in motels and eating out for a month! We still haven't unpacked and restocked the kitchen, so I'm not worrying about macros or calories at the moment. When we get organized, I plan to do a short cut and see what happens.

Anyway, I'm back, and hoping to catch up with all your journals soon. (No home connection yet, so I'm posting from my iPad, which is not optimum!) I hope you're all doing well!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-23-2017, 06:20 AM
Your new house/unit sounds lovely Sheila. And great news about your weight staying the same - that must have been confidence building.
05-23-2017, 12:35 PM
Yay, Sheila! How nice to have such a nice walking track next to your place! Yuck on getting a new scale laughing , and not adding extra stress by worrying over it during the move was a good thing!

Team EM2WL
05-25-2017, 09:05 AM
Hey Sheila, I had to delete the post about the time adjustment. The tech support threads are target by spammers since they don't require signing up.

How's everything in Oregon? Have you enjoyed the new walking track yet?

Team EM2WL
05-28-2017, 12:19 AM
(05-25-2017 09:05 AM)Tereza Toledo Wrote:  Hey Sheila, I had to delete the post about the time adjustment. The tech support threads are target by spammers since they don't require signing up.

How's everything in Oregon? Have you enjoyed the new walking track yet?

No problem! Stupid spammers.

We're beginning to settle in. I've been exploring the trails near us, and they're fabulous! There's a restored nature area (former gravel pit) across the street with a path around and across ponds and wetlands - takes me 50 minutes if I don't stop, but of course I do stop to see things! I'll post a few pics tomorrow. Great birding site. And I've also been checking out the river walkways - 14 miles of paved and fine gravel walkways on both sides of the Wilamette River, also available right out our door. I'm itching to get to some more challenging terrain, but I do love the paths! Thanks for asking!

Btw, I'm keeping my calories about the same, so 2000-2200, as I increase exercise. We'll see how that goes for a month or so. There is a teensy fitness room, so I'll be checking that out soon. And sclepping boxes and furniture certainly counts!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-28-2017, 02:01 AM
Wow! That really sounds incredible to have all those walkways and exploring available to you. It really sounds beautiful....I'm jealous!
05-28-2017, 08:22 AM
I bet you have tons of work to do! What a lovely trail! I enjoy walking outside and I can see how hard it would be not to stop and admire everything! Have fun exploring the new place!

Team EM2WL