Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Eat, Play, Write
02-11-2018, 11:27 PM
RE: Eat, Play, Write
Have a safe trip, Sheila! Will be waiting for your updates!

Tereza Toledobig grin lovestruck
Team EM2WL
Certified EM2WL Personal Trainer and Coach
Here is my journey: http://eatmore2weighless.com/tereza/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2018, 01:48 PM
Safe travels!

I'm not being funny but do you like moving house? I find it stressful and, if I can help it, won't move house again.
02-13-2018, 04:49 PM
Ha! West, no, not really, although it's not too bad since we've had practice. We didn't expect to move again so soon, but neither of us are happy here, so back we go to where we started 9 years ago. Once we find a house, I think that's it for a good long while, barring something unforeseen.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-14-2018, 08:56 PM
It is good you are doing something about it so quickly after realising you aren't happy. A lot of people let it go far too long in an uncomfortable situation when they are able to do something about it. I think I have been guilty of that. May you find a beautiful spot in the world where you really love living.
02-14-2018, 10:21 PM
(02-14-2018 08:56 PM)FionaSchipke Wrote:  It is good you are doing something about it so quickly after realising you aren't happy. A lot of people let it go far too long in an uncomfortable situation when they are able to do something about it. I think I have been guilty of that. May you find a beautiful spot in the world where you really love living.

I agree completely! And yes, I suspect we've all done that, whether a place we live or a job or a degree program or.... It's so easy to get stuck, and far too many people are ready to discourage us from making necessary changes. My hubby has always said, wherever we've gone, that "if we don't like it, we'll move." Going back to Indiana seems like the right decision for a lot of reasons, not least cost of living. But Fort Wayne is also a lovely city with lots going on without being overwhelming, and it's easy to get from there to Chicago and to the East Coast. Or anywhere, really. :-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user