Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Getting ahead.....
05-30-2017, 09:36 PM
RE: Getting ahead.....
Ramadan Mubarak!

How nice that the inches are dropping in the tummy area! May not see like a lot, but woohoo, one inch less in the stomach is definitely fat loss!

Tereza Toledobig grin lovestruck
Team EM2WL
Certified EM2WL Personal Trainer and Coach
Here is my journey: http://eatmore2weighless.com/tereza/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2017, 12:45 AM
Thankyou Terezalovestruck
06-12-2017, 06:21 AM
3rd cut 6 week and had the measurements update after TOM and 2 rest days. Total 6.5 inches down overall!applause Last cut was also 6.5 so a total of 13 inches in 4.5 months. woohoo.angelthumbs up
i have now started getting comments that i have lost weight and my reply is always 'not much'. I am eventually losing at the calorie intake i used to gain before happy dance Great progress. Even if its slow its worth it.
We would be celebrating Eid festival after 2 weeks here so i have planned my tdee week then. lovestruck
06-13-2017, 02:30 AM
Wow! Congrats. Those are awesome changes. Slow and steady does work! Thanks for sharing your successes.
06-16-2017, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2017 01:43 PM by Tereza Toledo.)
Wow, huge progress! Funny how it takes time for the body to start moving in the direction we want but if we persist and stay consistent, it actually does move how we want! Kudos for sticking to it! A planned TDEE week dopuring the Eid is a great call, even though we end up not eating much in the first days after Ramadan.
And yes, losing at the caloric level you used to gain is everything!

Team EM2WL
06-17-2017, 04:45 PM
Being the last week of fasting i am feeling out of energy and would plan a rest week next. Gathered myself to complete my today's workout and did a short Hiit. Absolutely right about not being able to eat much after first few days of Ramadan but we have family lunch and dinner gatherings which makes a good place for protein ;)This is the first time I remember in my life that the fasts are getting on me and i start starving as soon as i wake up in the morning even though having a 600 cals dawn supper before bed. I was so used to eating little that it did'nt matter if i eat anything or not! So, waiting curiously for the upcoming food gatherings that i wont regret for the first time.Freeeeedommm!!
06-17-2017, 09:26 PM
Knowing that you can actually eat the food, enjoy the gathering with your family without feeling guilty or bad is amazing! Yes, freedom! You may want to avoid the scale in the first week after the Eid. Just because your body will be catching up on the fluids and there will be fluctuations. But that increase will not be fat, don't worry.

Team EM2WL
07-03-2017, 10:12 AM
Yay with all the food, festival, birthday and family gatherings!! On top i also managed to workout 4 days at my TDEE busy week!! But i really enjoyed the food and am now not so happy with the cut started today.I just wondered that even though i had lost inches and pounds during the last few months....all the family n friends i met commented that i've gained more weight and that i look more broad fr the back and tummy is more prominent. But, despite the negetive thoughts, somewhere behind my mind i have those Kiki's words about junxaposition, that is when u lose inches/fat fr some part of your body your other parts may look obtrusive/bulging out. Well i am on my way to the 4th cut and hope for a good fat loss!! I am going for a change in workouts this time with 3x full body strengths (instead of 4 split upper/lower)and 2x moderate cardio for 30 mins each.
07-03-2017, 02:02 PM
Well done on your TDEE week after a cut and getting your workouts in! Also kudos for not letting different perspectives and comments affect you. Yes, building muscle underneath the fat will definitely give the impression that you are bigger/broader, at least temporarily. But stay the course, keep consistent. I'm dealing with something similar, I can see the "chiseled" look of certain muscles but the are seems bigger/more protruding (ab area for sure). Buttocks are tighter, look rounder, but pants feel tighter rolling on the floor thinking .

Team EM2WL