Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm New Here
04-06-2017, 10:08 AM
Heart I'm New Here
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forums and want to introduce myself happy. I’m Kara—I’m 36, a librarian, and live in Southeast Tennessee with my husband and our spoiled rotten orange tabby cat. I have been overweight as long as I can remember. I was always the “chubby” kid in school and usually the biggest girl in my class. I remember my sophomore year of high school I hit 215 pounds and started going to Weight Watchers meetings with my mom. I’ve lost and regained weight so many times I’ve lost count. I have several health issues due to being so overweight, and recently hit my highest weight of 285 pounds. I can’t believe I’m even typing that out. Sad So here I am to make the necessary changes...

I look forward to getting to know all of you! big grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2017, 12:13 PM
RE: I'm New Here
Welcome Kara!
04-06-2017, 01:57 PM
Welcome - this is a great place to be!
04-06-2017, 09:26 PM
Welcome Kara! Feel free to vent, post questions, journal and open your heart. You will find lots of support from this amazing ladies around here. Take it slowly, step by step, this is your life, your journey, not the biggest loser wink. (Thanks God!)

Tereza Toledobig grin lovestruck
Team EM2WL
Certified EM2WL Personal Trainer and Coach
Here is my journey: http://eatmore2weighless.com/tereza/
04-07-2017, 11:02 AM
Hi, Kara! This is a terrific place to find support and inspiration on this journey. Welcome!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user