Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Encouragement buddy!!
05-20-2017, 06:08 PM
Encouragement buddy!!
I'm struggling with daily motivation and would love to see if there is anyone here who would like to work together through texting to help each other with daily/weekly goals?

I've written in an online journal here for well over a year and get great insight and motivation through comments from others but I can't always get onto the forum but my phone is always with me.

Anyone interested in being a texting partner and helping each other find the motivation and encourage each other through the more difficult days?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2017, 09:29 AM
RE: Encouragement buddy!!
Hi Kati! I'd be happy to...I've got some struggles, too, and could use some support as well...I'll PM you on FB...
05-21-2017, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2017 10:17 AM by KatiAuchinleck.)
(05-21-2017 09:29 AM)MaggieG123 Wrote:  Hi Kati! I'd be happy to...I've got some struggles, too, and could use some support as well...I'll PM you on FB...

Fantastic Maggie! I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Anyone else interested???
05-21-2017, 05:44 PM
Hi Kati, I hope you get some more people. I am in Australia so not sure how well it would work with the time difference. Were you looking for someone who struggles also? Or just an encouragement buddy in general.
05-21-2017, 08:35 PM
HI Fiona,

Just encouragement and motivation in general. Helping each other reach goals, etc. I don't know how the time difference would work, but it doesn't have to be live chat. Just messaging each other in general works!
05-23-2017, 06:22 AM
We could give it a go and see if it works?? I may PM you on FB rather than list my mobile number here though. I may have to add you as a friend first though? Maybe let me know here if that is ok?