Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newby here
08-13-2017, 06:39 AM
RE: Newby here
Hello tgipson!! welcome to em2wl. All the best and yay for eating more!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2017, 11:18 AM
RE: Newby here
(08-13-2017 06:39 AM)ibtmas Wrote:  Hello tgipson!! welcome to em2wl. All the best and yay for eating more!!
Thanks, IBTMAS! I see that others are reading my thread and I wanted to give an update and encouragement to all considering this concept. I have been eating at my calculated TDEE (2400 calories; doubled from 1200!!) for about 3 weeks (and loving it by the way!!). Validating TDEE with weighing and consistently eating the calories. Only using the scales for that and not to add stress over whether I'm losing weight or not. My weight has stayed around 195 for these 3 or 4 weeks!! (a testament to this concept because of the amount of food I'm eating!! Who knew eating more healthy food is what we need!!) Also should note that mostly eating clean or healthy calories with an occasional junk food treat). I was amazed after this weekend of moderately eating my grandson's birthday cake, hot dog, and pizza that the scales had me down about 3 pounds!! Very unexpected!!

With that said, I have a question for our wonderful moderators!! Does this possibly mean that 2400 calories may now be TDEE + a small percentage cut? My plan is still to stay at 2400 calories until after our vacation unless you all say otherwise. Thank you all sooo much!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply