Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cutting... and waiting patiently...
10-24-2012, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2012 08:13 PM by Kiki.)
RE: Cutting... and waiting patiently...
Kelly- the calipers that I use are on amazon. They were really cheap ($10). Came in a set with a tape measure that hooks around the body part that you're measuring and snaps in for accurate measuring too. It should be in the site store if you wanna take a look at it to see if you have anything comparable locally?

Kiki (aka rambling )
EM2WL.com
My MFP Diary

Looking for me? Follow the chocolate trail cool ....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2012, 12:10 AM
Ill have to remember that if I cant find something around here.. Im sure I can find enough things on amazon to get my free shippinghappy

Kelly
Team EM2WL
Never Give Up.
Find all posts by this user
10-25-2012, 12:33 PM
(10-24-2012 08:10 PM)Kiki Wrote:  Kelly- the calipers that I use are on amazon. They were really cheap ($10). Came in a set with a tape measure that hooks around the body part that you're measuring and snaps in for accurate measuring too. It should be in the site store if you wanna take a look at it to see if you have anything comparable locally?

Hmmm...I may have to get those when I am able to.

Kelly - you know I'm rooting for ya. Good things will come! Hang in there! big grin

Crystal
10-28-2012, 11:42 PM
I havent touched the scale all week...
Ive had a good week, basically eating about 2300-2500 cals a day, eased up a bit on the activity since I finished NROL and am still unsure what to do next. Did a pump class on Friday and Im still feeling the effects a bit, so Ive been taking it slow this weekend, which has made me feel like a complete sloth. I really want to know what the scale is showing, but I also dont want disappointment. Im just not sure what Im going to do if the scale hasnt started to reflect my progress, you know? There is no reason now for my cycle to be affecting me, sodium has been kept at bay and no heavy lifting, so I should have no water issues... and I still cant bring myself to try to see the number..
Scared... I think this is the first time I can honestly say that...

Kelly
Team EM2WL
Never Give Up.