Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Liposuction Ads on Here!
08-12-2012, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 08:10 PM by Ange.)
Liposuction Ads on Here!
I know there is probably no way to control what kinds of ads pop up on here, and that they pay for this website. But my goodness, i just had a liposuction discount from Grupon popup on here.
Kind of made me laugh really, because i'd hope that they don't realise but they'd get zero business from something like that on here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2012, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2012 07:58 AM by Kiki.)
RE: Liposuction Ads on Here!
Ange,

Thanks for letting us know! wink We've mentioned quite a few times that we have to go through the ads one by one to assure that ads that we disapprove of are banned. But we don't know of them until they pop up and we see them, or you guys let us know happy

Please remember, that because we do this, they really DON'T pay for the site, lol, because Google Ads views EM2WL as "high maintenance" Confused, thus there aren't very many advertisers who are fighting to put their ads on our site, as stated here:
http://forums.eatmore2weighless.com/anno....php?aid=1

This site is paid for via our pockets, and the assistance of the wonderful members who help keep us afloat via donations and Cathe/Amazon purchases big grin

We are very grateful. Heart

Thanks again, it will be "handled"!

Kiki (aka rambling )
EM2WL.com
My MFP Diary

Looking for me? Follow the chocolate trail cool ....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply