Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
6 weeks reset
06-28-2012, 08:35 AM
6 weeks reset
Im currently in the middle of my 6th week of metabolism reset and i find this week has been so hard to eat and exercise. I have no appetite and my workouts seem sluggish and i feel sluggish. Anyone have this experience through the reset?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: 6 weeks reset
I have been reading the sticky pin posts on the MFP site, and yes the symptoms you describe are there. Also the videos are a wealth of information. Please check both these sources for accurate information. Hang in there, it does get better!

"Etre bien dans sa peau"~to be comfortable in ones own skin
07-04-2012, 09:11 AM
I'm right there with you smurfee. I'm in the middle of week six and I'm exhausted! I have absolutely no energy right now. I'm hoping it picks up soon!

Crystal
07-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Im feeling some effects, but I know part of that is because I saw Magic Mike at 11pm last nighthappy

Kelly
Team EM2WL
Never Give Up.
07-14-2012, 04:34 PM
I am also exhausted and sluggish. I am about to go into week 8 of the reset. I use to be able to workout 5-6 days a week for at least 45 minutes, and now I'm having trouble doing half an hour 4-5 days. My body feels like it is shutting down!! I hope it starts picking up!

To divediva2, I am going to go look through the stickies myself.

I guess it's "nice" to hear that we are not alone in regards to these symptoms?
07-21-2012, 10:11 AM
I also hit a no energy and feeling shattered state, It was actually really frustrating, I'm not at the end of week 7 and feeling a little better.

I also find that when I'm tired, i still go to the gym and I end up putting in fantastic sessions, sometimes you need a little kick start to get the energy back

Good luck and hang in there, you'll get through