Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi
08-28-2012, 08:32 AM
Hi
Hi everyone!!
I'm very new to this (day 1)
Does anyone have any tips or advice to help???
X
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2012, 09:44 AM
RE: Hi
Welcome! It's hard to give any advice/tips without knowing much about you. Would you care to share your journey with us? We'd love to support you in any way we can!

Crystal
08-29-2012, 02:51 AM
I am 27, 13 stone, size 16 and had a baby last September an struggling to get off baby weight as my craving was pizza so I put on 3 and a half stone.
I am getting married in 2014 and want to be a size 12.
My friend recommended this to me as its really worked for her as you can eat normally(ish) and I have minimal time to exercise so 20 minutes a day to start is wonderful
Maintainance 2214
My cut is 1882
BMR 1610
09-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Welcome! I think two sizes by 2014 is definitely very do-able. I would say definitely get in strength training. That will not drop the weight as quickly at first, but replacing fat with lean muscle mass will get rid of inches and get you headed in the direction you want as far as clothing size. On the days that you don't do strength, some high intensity interval training would make good use of your 20 minutes. Once you get into a routine, you will probably want to consider stretching at least 2 of your days if not 3 to a longer strength workout in order to get the best results. But anything to start is an accomplishment! It's getting in the habit that can be so rough.

And Congratulations on your engagement/upcoming marriage. It will feel so wonderful to be as healthy as possible on your wedding day!

Crystal