Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
STS Check-in
09-27-2012, 09:45 PM
Thumbs Up STS Check-in
Well, it is time to do STS. So excited to be doing this with everyone!!! Let's Check-in weekly or so to see how the program is going, to ask questions, etc. Kiki and I are going to also journal as well in the journal section, but we will def be in here. Let's supportblushing, push rambling, and encourage applause each other through. I KNOW FOR A FACT when we hit Meso 2 legs that I will need a shoulder or two to cry onnail biting

Let's do this!!!

Lucia

Eating more, lifting heavy and loving life!
big grin

MFP
EM2WL.com
Facebook
Twitter tongue
Find all posts by this user
09-27-2012, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2012 10:10 PM by Lucia.)
Tongue RE: STS Check-in
I just thought I better add this... I get questions all the time...what is STS??? It is an amazing program that takes you through 3 Meso cycles...endurance, hypertrophy and strength. The program is laid out and you have a personal trainer/slave driver pushing you the whole way through. Kiki does STS at home and I do it at my local gym. I download to my phone, turn Cathe on, and fuss at her the whole way through!

If you want to check her out, check out this link and using it helps support the EM2WL site: Cathe Downloads

You can also get it through Amazon if you want the DVDs(I personally bought the downloads because you have access to the email and can download multiple times if needed and I printed them to DVD as a back up)
EM2WL Shop

Lucia

big grin

MFP
EM2WL.com
Facebook
Twitter tongue
09-27-2012, 10:50 PM
RE: STS Check-in
Cant wait to see how it all goes for you guys!

Kelly
Team EM2WL
Never Give Up.
09-27-2012, 11:03 PM
Kelly, the good thing is I know Cathe kicks butt so I am looking forward to that...what I can't wait to see is how BULKING goes for me...LOL.

Thanks for the encouragement! Keep it coming...cause I sure do whine through the leg work which is why they are probably not further along. I need to push harder this time...

Lucia

big grin

MFP
EM2WL.com
Facebook
Twitter tongue
09-28-2012, 06:51 AM
So exiting-next time around I will join you guys with STS
09-28-2012, 08:26 AM
Evelyn, I can't wait for you to do it with us!

Lucia

big grin

MFP
EM2WL.com
Facebook
Twitter tongue
09-28-2012, 08:36 AM
I haven't been over here in a while- to think I almost missed this! I think I'll just do it. I can come up with 100 reasons why I should put it off and do other Cathe weight work but it is too much fun to do STS with a group instead. Off to get my worksheets ready! happy

Patti
Currently doing everything Cathe! happy
09-28-2012, 08:50 AM
Just printed off my workout cards for next week.
I am so looking forward to see what results we all get!
applause applause applause

Slow and steady wins the race Cool
09-28-2012, 01:41 PM
I've completed 2/3 of my 1rms for the first 2 weeks! Can't wait to get started. I just need to figure out what to let go to fit it in. So glad to have experienced Cathletes to guide me! thumbs up
09-28-2012, 02:44 PM
Yay!!!! So excited! Lol @slavedriver. I could think of a whole lot of other names too. : O
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  STS Check-in 2013 Lucia 333 398,256 01-31-2014 02:00 PM
Last Post: Jdnara
Information First time BULK Check-in Lucia 67 97,128 02-16-2013 11:24 AM
Last Post: EvelynNoor