Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
STS Check-in
09-28-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: STS Check-in
(09-28-2012 03:46 PM)Lucia Wrote:  
(09-28-2012 03:27 PM)jaeone Wrote:  Hey Catheletes! Glad to be starting STS with you! This is my first go round so I will need you all for inspiration! And I will be here for you also. I am starting 2 Oct. You can friend me on mfp if you aren't alreadyblushing

First timer...oh you are going to love it! I pray that I don't have the STS blues when it is almost done. It was horrible the first timelaughing
Blues? As in sorry I did it or sorry its over? Lucy you got some explaining to do!!!!
nail biting

Joan
Be yourself. Everyone else is taken! kiss

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/jaeone
Find all posts by this user
09-28-2012, 10:59 PM
I'm in! Looking forward to Monday. I am currently planning to do STS Mon., Tues., Wed., then cardio or kettlebells Thurs. and Friday, and end my week with either a total body weight workout or cardio and weights. I like to work each body part at least twice a week, and I don't want to do the add-on one part each day like I did last time.
09-29-2012, 07:31 AM
I made it here!! So excited to see such a big group doing it together. happy

Can't wait till Monday! I need to print my cards out. Ready for some DOMS happy
09-29-2012, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2012 09:13 AM by Trishadams.)
(09-28-2012 10:33 PM)jaeone Wrote:  
(09-28-2012 03:27 PM)jaeone Wrote:  Hey Catheletes! Glad to be starting STS with you! This is my first go round so I will need you all for inspiration! And I will be here for you also. I am starting 2 Oct. You can friend me on mfp if you aren't alreadyblushing

First timer...oh you are going to love it! I pray that I don't have the STS blues when it is almost done. It was horrible the first timelaughing
Blues? As in sorry I did it or sorry its over? Lucy you got some explaining to do!!!!
nail biting

LOL! Sorry it's over. Most of us have experienced it. You feel a little lost after having your wos laid out for you for such a long period of time. And you miss the work, the crew, etc. At least that was the way my blues went. Took a few weeks to shake it, too! Sad

Trish
Don't WISH for it...WORK for it.

MFP
em2wl
09-29-2012, 01:00 PM
The last time I did STS was when it was released so it's been a while! I didn't redo my 1RM testing. I figure I'll start with what I had last time and see where I end up. So are we going to start a new check in every week? I'm going to need a place to complain about all of the pushups, starting tomorrow! Legs, no worries. I don't even mind a few pushups. But the 1,000 pushups in Meso 1 make me weepy. happy

Oh and toying with a bulk starting with M2, but I've never done one. It makes me nervous. I need to go read the first time bulk thread. And I need to get my head around not doing cardio. It may be the end of me. happy

Patti
Currently doing everything Cathe! happy
09-29-2012, 02:09 PM

nail biting
Rofl...Girl having everything laid out including the weight too. I missed it so much it was horribly depressing for a while..Lol. i really love hate sts...meaning hating the torture as i am doing it at times but loving everything about the program and results in general.

Lucia

Eating more, lifting heavy and loving life!
big grin

MFP
EM2WL.com
Facebook
Twitter tongue
09-29-2012, 02:11 PM
(09-29-2012 07:31 AM)reneeclairer Wrote:  I made it here!! So excited to see such a big group doing it together. happy

Doms doms doms. I did a quick run through of dvd 1 without all the pushups and was reminded of the constant soreness...Oh my one more day...

Lucia

Eating more, lifting heavy and loving life!
big grin

MFP
EM2WL.com
Facebook
Twitter tongue
09-29-2012, 08:54 PM
(09-29-2012 02:11 PM)Lucia Wrote:  
(09-29-2012 07:31 AM)reneeclairer Wrote:  I made it here!! So excited to see such a big group doing it together. happy

Doms doms doms. I did a quick run through of dvd 1 without all the pushups and was reminded of the constant soreness...Oh my one more day...

You are good. I haven't even previewed. Guess its too late now. Will get M1 started in the AMbig grinbig grin

Trish
Don't WISH for it...WORK for it.

MFP
em2wl
09-29-2012, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2012 10:10 PM by jaeone.)
(09-29-2012 02:09 PM)Lucia Wrote:  

nail biting
Rofl...Girl having everything laid out including the weight too. I missed it so much it was horribly depressing for a while..Lol. i really love hate sts...meaning hating the torture as i am doing it at times but loving everything about the program and results in general.
OK sounds like I will love to hate it too! I just hope I picked the right weights to start. But I can always adjust. Thanks! I fell like a kid with a new game!!!

Joan
Be yourself. Everyone else is taken! kiss

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/jaeone
09-30-2012, 12:21 AM
Monday will be interesting. I still can't walk right from doing my 1RM's on Thurs! I feel like such a weakling! LOL Hopefully my body cooperates so I can do this on Monday!
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  STS Check-in 2013 Lucia 333 396,797 01-31-2014 02:00 PM
Last Post: Jdnara
Information First time BULK Check-in Lucia 67 96,645 02-16-2013 11:24 AM
Last Post: EvelynNoor