Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First time BULK Check-in
11-12-2012, 11:01 AM
RE: First time BULK Check-in
Squat booty...lol. Yep big and high! LOVE IT!

Lucia

Eating more, lifting heavy and loving life!
big grin

MFP
EM2WL.com
Facebook
Twitter tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2012, 02:41 PM
(11-12-2012 11:01 AM)Lucia Wrote:  Squat booty...lol. Yep big and high! LOVE IT!

I was behind a couple of uber-thin model-type girls at the coffee shop this morning. They were wearing shirts and leggins (WHICH ARE NOT PANTS but that's a rant for another day) and they had the thigh gap I so covet. They also had zero booty...pancake flat and giggly. I know, you're all wondering why I was staring at their booties. Well, that is because mine has been sneaking up on me and I mean UP. I realized last week that is the primary reason my pants aren't fitting well. Here's to round booties!thumbs upthumbs up
11-12-2012, 03:18 PM
(11-12-2012 02:41 PM)regina Wrote:  
(11-12-2012 11:01 AM)Lucia Wrote:  Squat booty...lol. Yep big and high! LOVE IT!

I was behind a couple of uber-thin model-type girls at the coffee shop this morning. They were wearing shirts and leggins (WHICH ARE NOT PANTS but that's a rant for another day) and they had the thigh gap I so covet. They also had zero booty...pancake flat and giggly. I know, you're all wondering why I was staring at their booties. Well, that is because mine has been sneaking up on me and I mean UP. I realized last week that is the primary reason my pants aren't fitting well. Here's to round booties!thumbs upthumbs up

Ewww, I got the visual when you said pancake flat and giggly...lol

Lucia

Eating more, lifting heavy and loving life!
big grin

MFP
EM2WL.com
Facebook
Twitter tongue
12-16-2012, 05:01 AM
Getting slowly mentally ready to start my first bulk in January. I am really exited about it, but also a bit anxious.

Will start on January 7thhappy
12-17-2012, 12:53 AM
Good luck Evelyn! happy
01-08-2013, 03:56 PM
So.....I started my first bulk today. I am anxious, but also exited about it. Can not wait to see what it is going to bring. And for how long I will be able to stick it out. I don't have a deadline-I will just go as far as I can mentally.
02-15-2013, 07:48 PM
I have been bulking since the end of November and am aiming for 5 weeks more. I have had days when I feel HOOGE and then days like today when I just feel so strong I am loving it. I really have to keep pushing myself especially now in M3 as I keep being able to lift more than I think I can, even more than my 1RMs say I can!
I have gained about 7 pounds so far, I am seeing most changes in my shoulders/traps/bicep areas. My legs and abs are too covered in fat to see any changes but I think the booty is rising!!!! Kind of excited about cut just to see if there is as much muscle under there as I think there is ( hope I'm not disappointed, lol!) but I am determined not to quit when I am so close to the finish line

Slow and steady wins the race Cool
02-16-2013, 11:24 AM
You are so rocking the bulk, Ichel. Sticking it out for 4 months for the first bulk is terrific! Mine will hopefully be 31/2. Months as I will repeat weeks 2 and 3 of M3 before going back to M2.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  STS Check-in 2013 Lucia 333 396,806 01-31-2014 02:00 PM
Last Post: Jdnara
Thumbs Up STS Check-in Lucia 457 574,370 10-25-2013 01:05 PM
Last Post: Lucia