Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
KiKi's countdown to RT - 4 weeks, baby!
07-15-2012, 11:54 AM
RE: KiKi's countdown to RT - 4 weeks, baby!
I haven't been updating, but I have been doing my workouts (unfortunately, lol). I even tried a Zumba DVD from the library yesterday, it was...interesting to see my reflection in our gym mirror, lol

Not sure if I'm gonna do cardio today or take a break and maybe get in some yoga.

2 weeks left!!! big grin

Kiki (aka rambling )
EM2WL.com
My MFP Diary

Looking for me? Follow the chocolate trail cool ....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2012, 01:32 AM
good to see you are still doing your workouts! i would say its fortunate LOL Imagine if you haven't been, you would be in a serious panic come 2 weeks time! she would rip you to pieces hahaha
Find all posts by this user
07-16-2012, 01:41 PM
Did a quick (30min) premix on Gym Styles: Back & shoulder segments only

Will likely do some type of Hiit or Tabata tonight. I'm thinking either Cathe's Cardio Core circuit (I really need to work my core, she's gonna kill me with that, I know) or maybe one of her newest DVDs that I haven't even released from cellophane prison yet.....

Can't wait til this is OVER so I can go back to vegging out in the PM, LOL. and cardio only 2-3 times/wk. I feel my muscles melting already, lol......

Kiki (aka rambling )
EM2WL.com
My MFP Diary

07-17-2012, 09:57 PM
Did IMAX 3 today...totally running out of steam..I HATE cardio.

Sigh...go hard or go home...right?? :/

Kiki (aka rambling )
EM2WL.com
My MFP Diary

07-18-2012, 01:11 AM
yep and when you think of the alternative of getting your butt kicked by that woman, grin and bearing the lead is far more attractive big grin
07-18-2012, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2012 11:22 PM by Kiki.)
Just tried a mere 18 minutes of her new Tabata workout. Confused That woman is insane. That is all.

Also did some shoulder work. Didn't feel like doing anything because I'd been out running around all day, and didn't get home until 9PM.

BUT...I'm glad I did. I feel great. Tired, but happy I didn't skip it wink

Kiki (aka rambling )
EM2WL.com
My MFP Diary

07-19-2012, 09:32 AM
This sounds like a fun time, but wow, super challenging. You're amazing for taking it on! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it. I have a big spot in my heart for Zumba, but whew, it is intense!

What is tabata?

Crystal
07-19-2012, 01:33 PM
Today was MMA Boxing, I like that workout, but it did remind me of how poor of shape my core is in. Too bad there's not enough time to prepare for that. I think the schedule has random 20 minutes of core stuff throughout.. Confused

Can't win 'em all, lol...

Hope I can fit in some yoga tonight. I keep skipping it, and I can TOTALLY tell. I'm already planning for my recovery week after the RT..

Crystal: Tabata is basically HIIT on crack, lol.

I was about to do this whole long ramble, but I just found this, so I'll post it instead, lol:
http://tabatatraining.org/

Kiki (aka rambling )
EM2WL.com
My MFP Diary

07-19-2012, 11:59 PM
Again I am MIA but you have been on my mind. I have been working out with my trainer. It is about the only thing that is going well right now. Have got to say the heat here has been absolutely unbearable. No rain either, so everywhere the ground is crispy!
Struggling with my food right now because of lack of appetite, no energy but I am getting in my training. I won't let that slide. I do feel good after a session and I have a protein shake after. Also enjoying lots of fruit too.

Today it was cooler so a break. I also got in some groceries, picked up some roasted chicken, stripped off the skin and kept the meat. Will use it in some meals tomorrow.

Keep strong everyone!

"Etre bien dans sa peau"~to be comfortable in ones own skin
07-22-2012, 01:18 AM
I read through that information Kiki. You're absolutely right - it looks like HIIT on crack. Maybe someday! You go on with your bad self!

Crystal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Tongue Tales of "Sausage Girl "- aka Kiki's Bulking/STS progress Kiki 155 185,069 08-15-2015 08:18 PM
Last Post: AnitraSoto
  8 weeks in jcm999 26 24,012 03-07-2015 03:14 PM
Last Post: Aliciab307