Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newbie needs help
10-02-2012, 04:31 PM
Newbie needs help
Hi guys and gals. I'm obviously new here. Today is day one for me. Question- if I'm coming off of years of eating 1500 calories (or less) with occasional binging, should I start slowly upping calories to reach my cut of 2360 or do I just jump in and eat that daily? Im choosing not to do the reset. My TDEE is 2770 and it would make me a little nervous to eat that many. The "start here" section was a little confusing to me. Do I add little by little? Ahhhhh! Help please!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 06:17 PM by Kiki.)
RE: Newbie needs help
Hi!

Welcome to the fam!

It's completely up to you, some people take it slow, others jump right to the cut # wink

There is also a "Starter Kit" e-book available now, that clarifies things a bit better, if you prefer all the info in one place. It spells the process out, step by step, making it much easier to understand.
http://eatmore2weighless.com/faqs/

Kiki (aka rambling )
EM2WL.com
My MFP Diary

Looking for me? Follow the chocolate trail cool ....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-02-2012, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 06:36 PM by Halsimp.)
RE: Newbie needs help
(10-02-2012 06:16 PM)Kiki Wrote:  Hi!

Welcome to the fam!

It's completely up to you, some people take it slow, others jump right to the cut # wink

There is also a "Starter Kit" e-book available now, that clarifies things a bit better, if you prefer all the info in one place. It spells the process out, step by step, making it much easier to understand.
http://eatmore2weighless.com/faqs/

Awesome! Thanks. I think I'm just going to go right to the cut.
Find all posts by this user