Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Happy Day!
06-30-2012, 11:53 AM
Star Happy Day!
My post from MFP:

Today was measure day for me and I'm so happy to report my total inches lost is now: 9.25". Simply amazing!!! Most of the loss is from my waist and hips but slowly losing in my arms and legs too. Every little 1/4" counts and is a huge accomplishment for me.

As for the EVIL scale, the last time I weighed about a week ago I was up 2 pounds so I did NOT weigh today. I know my body is slowly changing, loving the healthy foods I'm feeding it and thanking me by S L O W L Y shrinking at a slow and steady rate. It's all good.

Like so many of you have said this is an ongoing process and not a race. I can live with that. At 57 years old I know this is the right thing to be doing for my body and my health.

I look to these boards for support and inspiration and I thank you all for your insight and inspiration as well as sharing your struggles. It's nice to know we're not alone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2012, 07:59 PM
RE: Happy Day!
Congratulations!! excellent results!! happy
07-02-2012, 11:08 AM
awesome job! how much time passed between your weigh-ins?
07-02-2012, 07:30 PM
(07-02-2012 11:08 AM)bsinno Wrote:  awesome job! how much time passed between your weigh-ins?

Thank you!
I've been doing EMTWL since May 29th and my weight went up a few pounds and down a few pounds...back and forth. I was weighing almost daily...a bit obsessed! So, after a few weeks I quit weighing. It's too frustrating and discouraging so I'm strictly going by my measurements for now. I think I'll weigh again on July 15th and see if things have changed.
07-05-2012, 10:37 PM
(07-02-2012 07:30 PM)Sid422 Wrote:  
(07-02-2012 11:08 AM)bsinno Wrote:  awesome job! how much time passed between your weigh-ins?

Thank you!
I've been doing EMTWL since May 29th and my weight went up a few pounds and down a few pounds...back and forth. I was weighing almost daily...a bit obsessed! So, after a few weeks I quit weighing. It's too frustrating and discouraging so I'm strictly going by my measurements for now. I think I'll weigh again on July 15th and see if things have changed.

Good idea to stay off the scale. I felt relieved when I did a challenge and have never felt that same obsession again.

Wgt on your loss!

Lucia

Eating more, lifting heavy and loving life!
big grin

MFP
EM2WL.com
Facebook
Twitter tongue
07-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Rainbow RE: Happy Day!
Great stuff ... well done ... you are doing an awesome job and this is only the beginning!!!1

Rene
Do or do not ... there is no try! - Yoda Heart
07-13-2012, 09:16 AM
Fantastic loss and great idea to stay off the scale!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Well Happy lee.hall 3 4,027 02-02-2016 10:12 PM
Last Post: AnitraSoto