Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New and Nervous
10-17-2012, 11:00 AM
New and Nervous
Hi all,
I am new to this site. I've been using MFP for about a month and a half now with little success in weight loss. I was eating 1200 cal diet, and working out 4/5 times a week. After a month of hard work and feeling hungry ALL the time I gave up. I've been reading a ton of forums and now realize I haven't been eating enough. I would like to start fresh all over again, and came across this site. Eat more 2 weigh less makes sense, I was overly naive thinking eating less and working out would melt the fat off my body. I want to do right this time around. I just don't know how to do it. I'm hoping someone can help me blushing
I entered my information into the Scooby's Workshop and got TDEE of 2053. Where do I go from here?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2012, 11:03 AM
RE: New and Nervous
Hi. Welcome! For starters, start eating more right away! Also, there's a "Start Here" tab on the home page that has all of the information that a beginner needs. There's an e-book available for a small fee that has all of the information compiled into one place for you. Also there's links to information for beginners.

Good luck!

Crystal
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply