Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TDEE Reset: I can't eat no more!
10-30-2012, 09:21 PM
Sad TDEE Reset: I can't eat no more!
I have a question: should I eat at my full TDEE on days that I do not work out if I am just feeling stuffed? Or should I force myself to get to full TDEE? I'm 200 calories in the hole.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2012, 10:51 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2012 04:09 PM by Kiki.)
RE: TDEE Reset: I can't eat no more!
You may not be able to eat it all at first, but as time progresses you should get hungrier. The only time that its important to try to eat the same amount daily is in the beginning. Especially your reset. If you notice this happening more often, you need to make sure you're eating more calorie dense foods, at more frequent times, earlier in the day. This becomes less important as time progresses, but consistency in the beginning is very important, as you are retraining your body.

200 cals isn't too bad, but you wouldn't want to start having days where you are hitting the mark one day, then below BMR the next. Wouldn't wanna defeat the purpose of the reset wink

Kiki (aka rambling )
EM2WL.com
My MFP Diary

Looking for me? Follow the chocolate trail cool ....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-31-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: TDEE Reset: I can't eat no more!
(10-30-2012 10:51 PM)Kiki Wrote:  You may not be able to eat it all at first, but as time progresses you should get hungrier. The only time that its important to try to eat the same amount daily is in the beginning. Especially your reset. If you notice this happening more often, you need to make sure you're eating more calorie dense foods, at more frequent times, earlier in the day. This becomes less important as time progresses, but consistency in the beginning is very important, as you are retraining your body.

200 cals isn't too bad, but you wouldn't want to start having days where you are hitting the mark one day, then below BMR the next. Wouldn't wanna deplete the purpose of the reset wink

Haha, thanks! I actually ended up eating more that night and went over by 11 and then felt even more hungrier. It's funny how things work!
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Reset, raise TDEE as weight goes up? curiousgeorgia 2 4,114 09-10-2013 10:43 PM
Last Post: Kiki