Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No Scale June
07-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Lightbulb No Scale June
*repeated from mfp* sorry for the old news, but i wanna help beef up this site...and im pretty proud of myself Blush

Hey all! A little update i am excited to share and hope will motivate the masses a little. no fun pictures or anything, just lots of info i dont usually share with anybody LOL

quickie: started "eating more" in May and i was all over the place with my calories, exercise level AND weight. The scale was about *this* close to sending me to a looney bin so to preserve my sanity & sunny disposition, i sent it away for the month of June. This weekend it was time to see how this month had treated me and i was pleasantly surprised after preparing myself for "the worst"

5/31 ----> 6/30

Weight 151.6 ---> 146
waist 33 1/2 ---> 32
hips 40-----> 39
R Thigh 23--->23
R arm 11 1/4 ---> 11
Chest 34-----> 33
Bust 39 1/6 ----> 38

thats 5.6 lbs & nearly 5 inches lost overall. I was expecting to see some inches lost, but this outcome was more than i had hoped for and im convinced that if i had been obsessively weighing myself everyday i would have missed it.

so...it can work, it IS working! i still have a while to go but i am feeling pretty good today! Thanks everyone for your help sorting things out and for all the inspiration
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2012, 12:26 PM
RE: No Scale June
And I am still super excited for you! I will be doing a no scale July, thank you! What I would like to know is what you do for exercise? I am currently doing strength training 3 days a week, and plan to start some walking, just two days so I will have 2 rest days. The walking is just to keep my joints from becoming stiff plus I love getting out near the water here, early in the morning on w/ends. Lots of wild life. I end up stopping and starting a lot! LOL. Not super cardio really.

"Etre bien dans sa peau"~to be comfortable in ones own skin
07-02-2012, 01:56 PM
Thanks Divediva!

i've been all over the darn place with exercise - trying to get down a "routine" The past month i really just focused on being active for at least 30 minutes each day. so id go for a walk, download a workout vid from on demand and i dabbled in NROL4W but it was too hard to challenge myself with my "home gym"

for the last 2 weeks i've done a combo of cathe frederich videos. my "goal" is:
HiiT with Core work 2x a week
full body strength 2x a week (i can also break this up to upper body 2x & lower body 2x, so 2-4 days strength depending what i have time for).

sorry, that is probably zero help LOL im still figuring it all out. I did 30 day shred in april & may.
07-02-2012, 07:33 PM
(07-02-2012 11:07 AM)bsinno Wrote:  *repeated from mfp* sorry for the old news, but i wanna help beef up this site...and im pretty proud of myself Blush

Hey all! A little update i am excited to share and hope will motivate the masses a little. no fun pictures or anything, just lots of info i dont usually share with anybody LOL

quickie: started "eating more" in May and i was all over the place with my calories, exercise level AND weight. The scale was about *this* close to sending me to a looney bin so to preserve my sanity & sunny disposition, i sent it away for the month of June. This weekend it was time to see how this month had treated me and i was pleasantly surprised after preparing myself for "the worst"

5/31 ----> 6/30

Weight 151.6 ---> 146
waist 33 1/2 ---> 32
hips 40-----> 39
R Thigh 23--->23
R arm 11 1/4 ---> 11
Chest 34-----> 33
Bust 39 1/6 ----> 38

thats 5.6 lbs & nearly 5 inches lost overall. I was expecting to see some inches lost, but this outcome was more than i had hoped for and im convinced that if i had been obsessively weighing myself everyday i would have missed it.

so...it can work, it IS working! i still have a while to go but i am feeling pretty good today! Thanks everyone for your help sorting things out and for all the inspiration

Yay! Great post and information... I've also given up the scale and next weigh-in will be July 15th. Keep up the good work!!!
07-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Absolutely amazing! You keep up the awesome work!

Lucia

Eating more, lifting heavy and loving life!
big grin

MFP
EM2WL.com
Facebook
Twitter tongue
07-08-2012, 10:50 PM
Rainbow RE: No Scale June
That is great!!! i did not scale for june too and happy to report loses too ... Must have been a magical month ... well done and congratulations.

Rene
Do or do not ... there is no try! - Yoda Heart
07-12-2012, 10:17 AM
Heart No scale July is going great, did my measurements finally and I am down overall 11 inches!!! Really happy with that number. Hope everyone is keeping cool! Cool

"Etre bien dans sa peau"~to be comfortable in ones own skin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New scale jsue6 1 1,308 03-08-2017 09:55 AM
Last Post: Tereza Toledo
  Scale shift rlm0031 2 3,251 08-07-2013 03:23 PM
Last Post: rlm0031
  No Scale July bsinno 2 2,773 07-31-2012 07:50 PM
Last Post: Lucia