Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jillian Michaels body revolution Challenge
06-26-2012, 11:02 PM
Rainbow Jillian Michaels body revolution Challenge
Hi there

I have just ordered the Jillian Michaels body revolution dvd set and while I eagerly await its arrival I was wondering if anyone else was keen to do it at the same time. I am sure she will beat me into shape in no time. I have seen others results and I so want them for myself. If goes for 90 days! Anyone keen? Message me and we can support each other.

Good luck!!!

big grin

Rene
Do or do not ... there is no try! - Yoda Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2012, 10:00 PM
RE: Jillian Michaels body revolution Challenge
Hi Rene! I just finished a short version of this program- 90 days of Jillian was a bit much for me to take. big grin I loved certain things about the program but others, not so much. I hope you like it. I agree, if you put in the time, she'll get you in good shape. I would love to hear about your progress and thoughts, so post away!

Patti
Currently doing everything Cathe! happy
07-08-2012, 05:54 AM
Well people I am starting this Challenge this week so anyone keen to join me feel free ... i will keep you posted on how it is and if it is any good. Would be lovely to have some company!!!

Rene
07-08-2012, 10:52 PM
(06-28-2012 10:00 PM)orphylea Wrote:  Hi Rene! I just finished a short version of this program- 90 days of Jillian was a bit much for me to take. big grin I loved certain things about the program but others, not so much. I hope you like it. I agree, if you put in the time, she'll get you in good shape. I would love to hear about your progress and thoughts, so post away!

Thanks hun ... I am sure the love/hate relationship I have with Jillian will continue!!! big grin

Rene
07-11-2012, 04:44 AM
Well i started JM Body revolution and today I did day 2 ... I am the sorest I have been ever after doing exercise ... and its funny because I thought that it wasn't the hardest i have done before ... JM must know something no one else does or else I wouldn't feel it so much ... so JM ... you rock ... even though i do hate you a little!!!! lol

Thank God tomorrow is a cardio day and no press ups or lunges.

Anyone convinced to join me now hehehe

Rene
07-11-2012, 01:16 PM
I did the program and LOVED it!!!!! Saw great results too!!! I did get a little bored with the cardio portions so I would often mix it up by doing swimming, jogging and bike riding in place of the DVD's.

Good luck! Looking forward to reading about your progress!

Helene big grin
07-11-2012, 04:26 PM
(07-11-2012 01:16 PM)twinmomtwice4 Wrote:  I did the program and LOVED it!!!!! Saw great results too!!! I did get a little bored with the cardio portions so I would often mix it up by doing swimming, jogging and bike riding in place of the DVD's.

Good luck! Looking forward to reading about your progress!

yeah I figured that I could always replace with elliptical or running too ... Thanks for that ... you actually inspired me to get it ... I saw your results and you rock ... great stuff and thanks ... or maybe you should be to blame! hehehe

Rene
07-18-2012, 07:54 PM
Rene,

I'm so glad I could inspire you! I let my sister borrow my DVD's b/c I insisted she had to try the program!!! She's loving it too!!!

Helene big grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Beachbody Challenge? sjmomma4 2 4,941 09-24-2013 04:11 PM
Last Post: btatch
  Hikers - 2000 Calorie Challenge Fiveohmike 9 16,521 07-09-2012 08:53 AM
Last Post: Morgandobes