Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newbie saying hello
05-02-2013, 10:14 AM
Newbie saying hello
Hi! My name is Heather (and I'm a recovering yo-yo dieter). My last lost/gain was from dong P.I.N.K. last year. I lost big, and quickly! I also regained every pound plus 10 within 4 months. Grrrrrrr.

I stumbled on EM2WL on the mfp forums. Intuitively, I know that eating LC is only a painful short-term solution. It's still hard to break the mindset of eating more.

I'm going for it, though. I have a bmf and am using that to eat, along with knowing my bmr. It's a scary leap of faith. I'm loving the muscle that is slowing coming back, the short and satisfying HIIT and lifting workouts.

This site is a huge wealth of information. Thank you for being here!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2013, 11:27 AM
RE: Newbie saying hello
Hi Heather I am a newbie too my name is Teresa what is a BMF I am assuming it is ike a fitbit. I am in the UK and BMF is the name of te military bootcamp I do :-)

Good luck
05-05-2013, 04:07 AM
Hi Heather!

Welcome to the fam!

We completely understand how hard it is to break free of the VLCD mindset. We've all been there at some point. It's a scary journey, but be prepared for many victories to come along with that, to help strengthen you in this life changing mentality happy

@Teresa - BMF is Body Media Fit, it is similar to fitbit, but a bit more intricate in that it also includes cals burned from lifting, and monitors your sleep habits. Fitbit is more of an advanced pedometer wink There's a bit more info and a link to BMF in the "tracking/measuring" section of our resources page:
http://eatmore2weighless.com/faqs/resources/

Kiki (aka rambling )
EM2WL.com
My MFP Diary

Looking for me? Follow the chocolate trail cool ....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2013, 02:14 PM
Hi everyone here, i'm Madeleine Dalley here. I'm a student of food and nutrition's. I find this forum very interesting because its related to my hobbies, i love to do exercise, i'm a health freak i used to do morning walk daily, and do workout after this, on weekends i do yoga and meditation it helps me to control my nerves.