We're heeeeere!!!
07-05-2012, 11:54 AM
RE: We're heeeeere!!!
Yay!! This is so exciting big grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2012, 10:09 PM
Excited to come back from JA to our LIVE forum...yay!

Lucia

Eating more, lifting heavy and loving life!
big grin

MFP
EM2WL.com
Facebook
Twitter tongue
07-06-2012, 09:08 AM
The site looks awesome! You have put so much work into it!

I lurked a lot on MFP, and I am very new to EM2WL (only 2 weeks into it) - but I love it so far... I've sworn off the scale for the time being and only recording measurments, but I've lost a lot. I have not started any heavy lifting yet (I want to), but I don't have the weights or access to a gym. I've been stalking Craigslist to find a set of weights... In the mean time, I've been doing the 30DS, and super happy with the results I've been getting from that.

I did not do a reset because I never got really low in my calories... I stumbled onto EM2WL on accident, because I was feeling so lethargic after only a few weeks of excercise and eating less... It was a lightbulb moment when I figured out on my own that I was probably not getting enough nutrition to fuel my body - it was then that I found EM2WL, and it made so much sense to me.

Anyways - super happy to be here, and super happy to be among people who EAT! happy

D~
07-06-2012, 03:16 PM
(07-06-2012 09:08 AM)DMGeurts Wrote:  The site looks awesome! You have put so much work into it!

I lurked a lot on MFP, and I am very new to EM2WL (only 2 weeks into it) - but I love it so far... I've sworn off the scale for the time being and only recording measurments, but I've lost a lot. I have not started any heavy lifting yet (I want to), but I don't have the weights or access to a gym. I've been stalking Craigslist to find a set of weights... In the mean time, I've been doing the 30DS, and super happy with the results I've been getting from that.

I did not do a reset because I never got really low in my calories... I stumbled onto EM2WL on accident, because I was feeling so lethargic after only a few weeks of excercise and eating less... It was a lightbulb moment when I figured out on my own that I was probably not getting enough nutrition to fuel my body - it was then that I found EM2WL, and it made so much sense to me.

Anyways - super happy to be here, and super happy to be among people who EAT! happy

D~

Welcome D! wink

Crystal
07-08-2012, 02:22 PM
Hello! Congratulations on getting the superb site up and running. You guys are awesome. In the space of a few weeks I've totally changed my way of thinking, can enjoy food without guilt and am finally reconnecting with my body and appreciating what I have. Can't wait to see what the next weeks/months/years bring happy
07-08-2012, 03:15 PM
congrats on getting the site up and running! i got confused as id already registered! but i remember now that it was only a test site!
07-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Hi I just joined! I've been floundering and having issues adapting to TDEE -15%Angry

So I'm looking forward to the new support system

BeBe
Life's Little Epiphanies
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-10-2012, 09:54 AM
Yay! Just joined. Great job on the forums, you guys! This is great. Hopefully more people will venture over from the MFP group.

MFP // Recipe Blog // DA
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-10-2012, 12:33 PM
Hello All!

Just joined on here. Finished my reset Sunday and just started on my cut, so it seemed like a good time to join.
07-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Here!Undecidedbig grin

Proper preparation prevents poor performance!