Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
We're heeeeere!!!
07-27-2012, 10:22 PM
RE: We're heeeeere!!!
Ain't that the truth...love not starving...oh how thankful I am to the Lord for opening my mind and understanding....I could be closed minded like so many others stuck in the low cal realm being miserable. We have to just keep on sharing as we learn..,people do get tired of spinning their wheels after a while.

Lucia

Eating more, lifting heavy and loving life!
big grin

MFP
EM2WL.com
Facebook
Twitter tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2012, 03:06 PM
Hi I am new here too- and very new to the whole EM2WL idea....going to really try it and it has been in the back of my mind since starting on MFP 2 months ago. My exercise is sporadic since I have fibromyalgia, but I have been able to get in about 3 days a week. Weights are hard as they tend to really cause flare ups. However, cardio has been okay. I am seeing my dr. in a couple weeks to see what I can do to try and exercise more. I look forward to getting to know everyone here and on MFP (my name there is buckeyegirl0103 on MFP)

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!
07-31-2012, 09:23 PM
I have finally decided to take the plunge. I am looking forward to becoming healthy. I started stage 1 of NROLFW - on week 3. I will take pictures. I am trying not to panic about the weight gain.Undecided I believe it will come off in time. Healthy is better and will take time.
07-31-2012, 09:25 PM
(07-31-2012 09:23 PM)rcb1963 Wrote:  I have finally decided to take the plunge. I am looking forward to becoming healthy. I started stage 1 of NROLFW - on week 3. I will take pictures. I am trying not to panic about the weight gain.Undecided I believe it will come off in time. Healthy is better and will take time.

Yay! Congrats!

I'm taking pics too on NROLFW... except I've only done one week so far! The best thing you can do is step off the scale and use your measuring tape instead. Muscle weighs more than fat but your size will get smaller!

Here's to getting stronger!

I used to think that the meaning of life could be found in a spicy prawn sushi roll, now I am 158% sure that it is found in any type of protein. ANY type.
08-01-2012, 05:20 PM
Thanks for creating the site and you both are great! I will do all I can to support the EM2WL. I am just learning how things work around here. I do not normally post much and I am learning to open up and get more involved. I already have Lucia as my Friend on MFP and look forward to learning more, as I continue my journey. Kikik, please feel free to add me as a Friend too on MFP, my profile name is Cminor5.

Thanks again, Christina