Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Finally Get it
08-24-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: I Finally Get it
If you find your true numbers you'd be less inclined to binge. Have you used the Scooby calculator to find your numbers? Important to select correct activity level.

Lucia

Eating more, lifting heavy and loving life!
big grin

MFP
EM2WL.com
Facebook
Twitter tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2013, 01:42 PM
I don't binge I just eat what I want meaning If i want cocktails, dessert etc I have it. I am slowly adding in calories each week, instead of doing it at once to avoid weight gain (i forgot to mention that) approx 50 calories until I reach my goal of 2,300 provided to me by the scooby calculator. I also have a fitbit which averages me out at around 2300 calories a day.

In the end I know I have to stop worrying about the days I go over the current amount of calories I am allowing myself and still add in the extra 50 a week till i reach 2300. I know I start to obsess over calories - & because I do not want to gain weight I am coming up with reasons not to add them in like "I ate too much on Saturday"
08-28-2013, 02:40 PM
Hi Eva!

So, it seems that you are treating Saturday as kind of a re-feed day, which is fine. I would continue the process you are on with adding 50 calories per week as even at 3000 cals on Saturday and 1800 the other days, you're not getting enough calories in overall. So, assuming you keep to the 3000 cal day, why not see how you feel once you arrive at 2100-2200 cals? I don't hit the exact same cal number every day...it's impossible, and possibly a little anal blushing

IMO, enjoy your Saturday cals, continue increasing the other days' cals and monitor your progress. You are doing so well, keep it going.

Trish
Don't WISH for it...WORK for it.

MFP
em2wl
08-30-2013, 12:08 PM
Thank you Trish - yes I am def too anal!!! I am trying so hard not to be! Its exhausting!
I told myself I am adding in another 50 cals this week. Even tho I have been feeling down this week, missing feeling "skinny" etc etc I promised myself I am adding them!
08-30-2013, 09:42 PM
I'm pretty anal myself. LOL! It's a hard trait to change, but I'm right there with you trying to loosen up a bit wink

Trish
Don't WISH for it...WORK for it.

MFP
em2wl
07-27-2014, 05:17 PM
I am pretty new here too and totally feel ya. Ive started a reset and it sucks but I am trying to stay focused and trust that some day I too will have the back of some of our fearless leaders lol
we can do this.... Ill pray for you... you pray for me !

erica

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  finally found the site nwcountrygal 7 7,357 02-15-2016 10:02 PM
Last Post: AnitraSoto
Tongue Finally at TDEE and a bit discouraged kfbattle 1 3,375 08-14-2015 10:06 AM
Last Post: AnitraSoto
  Finally found my way to the fourm nhizarms 6 8,398 07-28-2014 10:51 AM
Last Post: nhizarms