Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Beachbody Challenge?
08-08-2013, 03:29 PM
Beachbody Challenge?
My friend and I started doing the Beachbody Challenge (http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/bea...challenge)
two weeks ago and so far I am loving it. I am down 6lbs already. Just curious if anyone else has done the challenge before and if so which one did you do?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2013, 05:45 PM
RE: Beachbody Challenge?
I am 2 weeks away from completing a 90 day Beachbody challenge. I use TurboFire as my main cardio but I don't follow the plan as written. I always do 3 strength days (and the TF ones were too easy) so I either lift weights, use kettlebells or do a different strength DVD like Cathe or something similar.

I like the support and encouragement but I have been working out long enough that I want flexibility and don't want to be tied to one program as if it's gospel. I also think that some of the dietary recommendations aren't exactly EM2WL philosophy.

I have lost some weight but I just posted in another thread that I'm not seeing the progress I expect. That has nothing to do with the Beachbody challenge. I suspect it's a stress response like Kiki posted about.
09-24-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: Beachbody Challenge?
I haven't done the Beachbody Challenge but I'm starting their 21 day fix program. I am pretty new to working out so a 21 day challenge seemed more attainable for me than a 30 day one. It still looks like a great, straight forward workout. http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness...-eating.do

WillRunForChocolate, have you thought of doing a shorter challenge now that you're finishing up with your 90day one?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Rainbow Jillian Michaels body revolution Challenge twoboys2012 7 11,322 07-18-2012 07:54 PM
Last Post: twinmomtwice4
  Hikers - 2000 Calorie Challenge Fiveohmike 9 16,519 07-09-2012 08:53 AM
Last Post: Morgandobes