Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Binging.
07-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Binging.
I think this also is a really important aspect of EM2LW. Binging can be soul destroying and having enough to eat and the knowledge that you can eat until your satisfied without feeling you have failed is exhilarating! We are so mentally wrapped up in thinking we have to be hungry, it is a total turn around to eat plenty and feel good. Many thanks to all those willing to share their experiences and support us. May we continue to grow. happy and I mean that in the best possible waybig grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: Binging.
You are so right, Pip!

That was one of my best NSVs, when I reached the point that I can say no to or stop eating something because I know COULD eat it if I wanted to. happy The freedom of being able to choose, vs. "deny, deny, deny, binge, deny, deny, repeat" was SO liberating!

I love living a life where I can eat or not eat, and not feel guilty about it. Especially my chocolate!!! tongue LOL

Kiki (aka rambling )
EM2WL.com
My MFP Diary

Looking for me? Follow the chocolate trail cool ....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Yes! I just started and I already feel "freed" in a way. It's so great to realize that I don't have to restrict myself so much and then being overcome with guilt at having indulged.

Now I can pretty much eat whatever I want (as long as it's healthy, still!) and, because of this, I find that I don't want to "stuff my face" since I know that it's not such a daunting, guilty thing anymore. I love it.

MFP // Recipe Blog // DA
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-12-2012, 08:47 PM
I hope to get there someday. 25 years of mental programming to overcome and deprogram. happy

They call me AmyB Heart Learning to love myself like I love my friends and family.
07-13-2012, 06:47 AM
You will get there aebeman! You just have to give it time and believehappy
07-15-2012, 06:42 PM
Well said ... thanks for that!

Rene
Do or do not ... there is no try! - Yoda Heart