Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
STS Check-in 2013
09-27-2013, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2013 08:57 AM by Lucia.)
STS Check-in 2013
My goodness, can you believe it's time again for another round of STS? I'm excited applause but I won't lie... I'm not looking forward to those stinkin' push up! Sad

Ok so here's the official thread for us to update our progress throughout, questions, pics, update, etc. big grin

Yay us! applause Let's do this! Don't forget to get the 1Rms done. We start in two weeks. We want Kiki back home, settled in so we can all get rolling together.

Anyone wanting to join in that hasn't picked up sts https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=...aff=216632 and use SAVE20 for your discount.

I'm starting 1rms this weekend. I bought a bar for the house so I can get through workouts at home if I can't make it to the gym.

Lucia

Eating more, lifting heavy and loving life!
big grin

MFP
EM2WL.com
Facebook
Twitter tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: STS Check-in 2013
I would love to do this again. The first time I didn't do the 1RM because I could barely lift anything. lol Think I should do it this time? Not that I can still lift uber heavy or anything.
09-28-2013, 11:45 AM
Thanks Lucia for starting the thread! applause

Can hardly believe it's been almost a year already. Will be checking out my 1RM on the exercises, and be ready to actually do this with you this year! I think I was 2 weeks behind last year. Already looking forward to M3. big grin

@ghfit - It's a good idea to do the 1RM testing. It definately makes it easier to have your weights ready, and measure your progress. I did most of it last time and was glad I did, even though there wasn't a huge change in weight. It can be changed as you go along, if you have to.
09-28-2013, 11:51 AM
Hmmm.. Debating doing this again.. My current program has one week left, and then im on hlidays for a few days, so it would be perfect timing again to do STS...
hmmm

Kelly
Team EM2WL
Never Give Up.
09-28-2013, 02:27 PM
Oh I would def suggest doing the 1RMs. I plan to do it everytime from now on because last time I had to keep adjusting weights during the program because the weights were based on the great strength gains is made first time around but lost it by time I did sts the second time. So this time I'll be doing them. I start tomorrow.

Lucia

big grin

MFP
EM2WL.com
Facebook
Twitter tongue
09-28-2013, 08:53 PM
Thanks guys!! I will start them tomorrow. When are you starting the program?
09-28-2013, 09:58 PM
We are starting the second week in October.

Lucia

big grin

MFP
EM2WL.com
Facebook
Twitter tongue
09-28-2013, 10:13 PM
This will be my first round and looks like ignorance is a bliss when it comes to the feared push-ups, lol!

Tereza Toledobig grin lovestruck
Team EM2WL
Certified EM2WL Personal Trainer and Coach
Here is my journey: http://eatmore2weighless.com/tereza/
09-29-2013, 05:32 AM
Hi ladies,

Getting ready to begin my cut and am looking for a new program to go along with it. What is STS? Is this the Cathe program? Where do I get it from and how much do you buy to begin the new program? I belong to a gym and only have a minimal amount of weights at home (15# highest dumbbells and up to 20# kettle bells). Will I need to invest in more in order to do this? I'd love to be part of a group but not sure if this is right or not. Could someone post a link to the program?

Thanks!
09-29-2013, 08:29 AM
Oh man my hubby has a bug and now my throat is a little scratchy. It so wouldn't be good....

Lucia

big grin

MFP
EM2WL.com
Facebook
Twitter tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up STS Check-in Lucia 457 576,701 10-25-2013 01:05 PM
Last Post: Lucia
Information First time BULK Check-in Lucia 67 97,128 02-16-2013 11:24 AM