Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
STS Check-in 2013
01-12-2014, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2014 11:58 AM by Kiki.)
RE: STS Check-in 2013
Hey Emma (and EVERYONE! big grin) ! I'm here! And everywhere else, which is why I can't always comment. wink

Are we MFP friends (I'm 31prvrbs)? I posted this there about a month ago? (maybe a week or two before Lucia made her announcement):

Quote:Hey guys, sorry for being all over the place. A few people have asked what the deal is..Lucia has had to take a leave of absence to take care of her main priority, family. Thank God for Team EM2WL (Becca, Trish, Anitra & Joan) who are jumping right in there and helping me to keep things going for the fam..They are quickly learning and handling many of the frontline & behind the scenes items that I now wonder how.in.the.world. Lucia and I ever did it alone! LOL. I'm so grateful for them, and we are all doing our best to make sure some amazing things continue on as planned for the new year, and that we do Lucia proud and assure that her sacrifice to this point was not in vain. We, too, miss her dearly, but fully support her in taking care of first things first. We know that you'll do the same, and continue to keep her and her family in your prayers happy ...and if you don't see me here...I promise I'm around..somewhere! LOL Sometimes I have to decide between reading and commenting w/a friends list so large, but I'm always around (usually reading). But feel free to drop me a line, anywhere. And if you write to me...I WILL respond. Just be patient wink

So I'm always around, but in order to keep things running smoothly on the site (at least until I can hire a tech staff to take over!) I had to cut back trying to be absolutely everywhere Sad , even though I still peek tongue

I'm also currently writing a new book big grin ~ for those that are beyond the Starter Kit Steps and ready to integrate the Next Level steps for fine tuning the physique. So large chunks of my time (between homeschooling and running the site) are devoted to that and my personal coaching clients happy

Not sure if you follow us anywhere else, but you can always contact me, personally, via Email, Instagram, Twitter, MFP, and the website (usually on the backend, posting blogs/success stories, performing maintenance tasks/updates, conducting interviews, mailing tanks, etc...but I answer all comments as well as the messages via the "contact us" form)

And be sure to subscribe to YouTube, if you haven't already. I tend to toss out a vid when I really miss everyone and want to talk to everyone, everywhere, lol...

You can always feel free to pop in on any of those, if I seem MIA, and say hi! I'd love to stay in touch!

Kiki (aka rambling )
EM2WL.com
My MFP Diary

Looking for me? Follow the chocolate trail cool ....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2014, 01:13 PM
Hi Kiki! No, I don't really post too much on MFP so I didn't see your announcement, but maybe I will participate more there. Glad all is well; I totally get trying to be in too many places at once. You end up doing a lot but nothing as good as you want it to be. Thanks for being available, and I will definitely check out the youtube feeds!
Find all posts by this user
01-13-2014, 07:02 PM
Well, wherever you follow, be sure to give me a holler once in a while!

Not sure if you do Instagram or FB, but you can always view all of our IG photos and comment on them using your Facebook account (so that you don't have to sign up for yet another social network, lol!):
http://statigr.am/eatmore2weighless

Kiki (aka rambling )
EM2WL.com
My MFP Diary

Looking for me? Follow the chocolate trail cool ....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-31-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: STS Check-in 2013 - completed
Hey everyone. Today was my last workout of sts!!! Although I saw no physical changes (scale did not decrease nor did my measurements) I saw some strength gains. I stayed at 2150 calories throughout the program and was disappointed I did not see more results but I will absolutely be doing it again in the fall. Hopefully I can be back at a gym to go a bit heavier. I hope everyone did well!!
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up STS Check-in Lucia 457 289,203 10-25-2013 01:05 PM
Last Post: Lucia
Information First time BULK Check-in Lucia 67 44,517 02-16-2013 11:24 AM
Last Post: EvelynNoor